The series will delineate the traits of those born under the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant through the signs. If you are new to astrology, you can check your birth chart whether you have one of these placements by clicking the following sites Astrodienst and Astroseek. In this article, we will interpret the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant in Pisces.
The Sun transits the sign of Pisces from February 20 to March 19, but the exact start and end depends on the year. Please note that because of the precession of the equinoxes, your zodiac sign is not the same as the constellation the ancients name them after.
Here, the Sun once more is under Jupiter’s watch but now with Venus co-ruling as it has a powerful essential dignity by exaltation, triplicity, and term in Pisces. The rulership of Jupiter and Venus over the Sun is what sets it apart from those born with the Sun in Sagittarius. Jupiter’s expression whenever the Sun in Sagittarius is seeking illumination within the physical plane; whenever the Sun is in Pisces, this quest for the truth goes beyond the veil. The qualities of Pisces and of its rulers (viz. Pisces is a cold and moist sign; Jupiter is hot and moist while Venus is cold and moist) shows an abundance of moisture, and whenever we add the Sun’s heat into the sign, we see the mist. The mist distorts and blurs out, and from this, we see the stereotypical Piscean illusion and confusion. It is also from this abundance of moisture that the predominantly dry Mercury suffers its fall and detriment. Aside from these, we attribute the accusations of flakiness and the predisposition to manipulative behavior of the natives with the Sun in this watery, double-bodied sign. Albeit the negative connotations, the Sun in Pisces possesses and extolls the values of hope, compassion, understanding, creativity, unity, and love, as it looks up to the greater benefic Jupiter for guidance and exalting the virtues (but also of vices) of the lesser benefic Venus.
However, we cannot generalize people born under the signs of Sun in Sagittarius and Pisces because it depends on the sign Jupiter occupies during birth. Unlike Mercury and Venus, Jupiter can be anywhere in the zodiac. Also, Jupiter can either be direct or retrograde and is very important to note when tackling these placements. Therefore, there are 14 types of Pisces depending on where Jupiter is at birth.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Pisces Oriental (Rises before the Sun): Pisces is Jupiter’s nocturnal home and when it is oriental, it is powerful as it belongs to the diurnal sect. For those born during the day, Jupiter and Venus rule the Sun and this makes natives highly intelligent, graceful, polite, fun-loving, optimistic, lucky, and generous. Venus as the sect benefic and Mars’ influence over Jupiter as the triplicity ruler makes natives artistic, highly intuitive, spiritual, and amorous. However, natives can be gullible, and there is a need for them to set strong personal boundaries.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Pisces Occidental (Rises after the Sun): Natives of Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Pisces occidental are wise, mature, reticent, and spiritual than their oriental counterpart, especially for those born at night. Venus takes the helm as the sect benefic, and as the sign’s exaltation ruler, makes natives empathetic, creative, poetic, and laid back. However, people may see them as lacking ambition and perseverance. Escapism through vices can be a problem for the natives. They also contend with limit-setting and establishing strong personal boundaries. Those born during the day are lucky with Jupiter as the domicile ruler and sect benefic but are secretive and realistic than their nocturnal counterpart.
- Sun in Pisces conjunct Jupiter in Pisces (+/- 2° orb): These natives possess both the oriental and occidental Jupiterian characteristics, especially for those with Jupiter cazimi (less than 16′) or exactly conjunct the Sun. However, natives born during the day will have the oriental Jupiter traits prominent while those born at night, the occidental Jupiter characteristics take precedence. Jupiter outside the orb of the cazimi is combust. In this state, it is technically hidden and impeded, so natives may experience problems in matters related to Jupiter such as luck, wealth, education, spirituality, and physical vitality. Careers fit for all of those with Sun in Pisces and Jupiter in Pisces are in the beauty and entertainment industry, hospitality, counseling, education, law, medical and social sciences, philosophy, and the occult and divination sciences.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Aries: There is generosity between the Sun and Jupiter. The Sun is in Jupiter’s diurnal home, while Jupiter is in the Sun’s exaltation. However, the Sun and Jupiter are averse, thus natives may not fully benefit from the exchange of dignities. This combination makes natives feisty, competitive, passionate, and ambitious than your typical Pisces. For those born during the day, the Sun as Jupiter’s exaltation and triplicity ruler endows a larger-than-life disposition, but also comes with it, the love of being in the spotlight. There is a talent in the theatrical arts with Venus’ rulership over the Sun. With the Sun in aversion to Jupiter, and with Mars as the domicile ruler and sect malefic, temper and selfishness can be problems. There could also be problems in romance with Jupiter in Venus’ detriment. For those born at night, Jupiter and Mars take the helm. The influence of Jupiter makes natives bright, compassionate, and highly intuitive than their diurnal counterparts. Mars here still makes natives feisty and adventurous, however, they are more cautious, calculating, and controlled. Careers best suit for these natives is in the law, law enforcement, politics, sports, as religious missionaries, and in the military.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Taurus: The placement provides a stabilizing and practical influence to the Sun in Pisces. Jupiter in Venus’ domicile and the Moon’s exaltation strengthens the native’s inclination to love and romance. They are also practical and realistic than your stereotypical Pisces. These natives aspire to material and emotional security. Natives are easygoing and fun-loving, but they can also be persistent. For those born during the day, Venus takes the helm as the natives’ ruler, and this makes natives interested in the arts. They are prone to indulgence and luxury. Natives are emotionally sensitive, dreamy, and intuitive for those of nocturnal births, as the Moon’s influence strengthens. However, vices, laziness, and inertia can be problems. Venus and the Moon will influence the career of the natives of this combination, thus they excel as chefs, artists, beauticians, fashion designers, jewelers, architects, and real estate agents.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Gemini: People born with this placement are highly intelligent, immensely creative, and eloquent. However, with planets in double-bodied signs and with the Sun square to its ruler in detriment, people may perceive natives as incessantly restless, sly, and dishonest. For those born during the day, Venus’s rulership over the Sun, and Jupiter as the sect benefic enhances the oratory and literary skills of natives. Saturn’s influence as the triplicity ruler endows helps with the focus. Mercury’s influence on Jupiter strengthens for nocturnal nativities, thus natives with this placement are imaginative but very elusive and cunning. However, this could also manifest as natives being perpetually confused and restless. These natives may say one thing but do another. Creative writing, motivational speaking, law and law enforcement, the social sciences, and marketing are the fields best fit for natives with Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Gemini.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Cancer: When the Sun is in Pisces, Jupiter, its Lord is retrograde, but will turn direct in Cancer. Those born with Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Cancer are highly intuitive, emotionally sensitive, generous, and family-oriented. Cancer is the sign of Jupiter’s exaltation and is fortunate with the Sun trine it. If the Moon is also in excellent condition, the placement is fortunate in getting ahead in life. However, this combination may produce natives with a sense of strong entitlement, as things can be quite smooth flowing for the natives. With Jupiter as the exalted sect benefic, natives born during the day are lucky, generous, but economical. Natives are more rational with decisions and are less likely to be sensitive. Those of nocturnal nativities are highly intuitive, psychic, romantic, but are prone to vices, confusion, indecisiveness, and wastefulness. Economics, banking, entrepreneurship, hospitality and management, and the medical or counseling professions are the careers best suit for natives of this placement.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Leo: The Sun and Jupiter are in generosity by domicile. Jupiter is in the home of the Sun, and the Sun is in Jupiter’s diurnal home. Here, the Sun and Jupiter are averse, and Jupiter is in retrograde, thus natives may not fully benefit from the effects of this exchange of dignity. Similar to those with Jupiter in Aries, natives possess leadership skills and talents in the arts, especially in the theatrical arts. These people can be carefree, and onlookers may see them as the life of the party. With the Sun averse to retrograde Jupiter, natives may feel that they are not doing enough and may often seek validation externally. Natives born during the day possess magnetic charm and have remarkable leadership abilities and oratorical skills. However, they are prone to drama, narcism, exaggeration, and disillusionment. Jupiter takes the helm for those born at night, and this makes natives modest, but spiritual, and highly intelligent. Venus as the sect benefic and as the exaltation ruler of the Sun makes natives creative and romantic. The placement over-all makes excellent counselors, leaders, creative writers, and entertainers.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Virgo: The conflict between fantasy and reality is the primary struggle of natives born with Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Virgo. Similar to those with Jupiter in Gemini, these natives are highly intelligent and possess the gift of gab. Depending on where Mercury is, there is a predisposition to contradicting behavior with both planets in double-bodied signs. Jupiter is also in retrograde and in a sign contrary to its element. These natives are more prone to worry and anxiety. Those born during the day can be hypercritical, impatient, and bossy. Nocturnal nativities can be indecisive, but highly creative and are more understanding than their diurnal counterpart. However, natives may come as hypochondriacs. They also may suffer problems as it pertains to romance. Careers in the sciences, medicine, accounting, and management are the best options for this placement.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Libra: Although Jupiter is in the fall of the Sun and averse to it, people born with this combination are remarkably lucky with Venus, the lesser benefic ruling the Sun and Jupiter. With Venus ruling the Sun and Jupiter, the onlookers may perceive natives as delicate. These natives are naturally attractive and sociable. Jupiter in this human, social and vocal sign endows natives with eloquence. In the exaltation of Saturn, natives may learn lessons as it pertains to boundaries and limit setting. For those born during the day, Saturn takes a firm hold of Jupiter. With Jupiter as the sect benefic and Saturn’s influence, natives are impersonal and rational than your typical Pisces. People born at night are flirtatious with Venus, taking over as the exaltation ruler of the Sun and sect benefic. Mercury as the triplicity ruler makes natives idealistic, creative, poetic, and philosophical but fickle. Natives excel as lawyers, negotiators, politicians, and diplomats.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Scorpio: Here, Mars adds a sharp edge to Jupiter. Natives with placement feel deeply and immensely. These natives have a powerful gut instinct, thus they are less likely to suffer fools. They are brave and firm in what they believe in. For those born during the day, the natives are feisty, dominant, competitive, and aggressive. With Mars as the sect malefic, natives may suffer from meltdowns. Those of nocturnal births are intuitive, sensitive, calmer, and controlled. Venus as sect benefic makes natives amorous, but with her suffering detriment in Scorpio, suggests problems in romance. They may have a strong interest in conspiracies, the occult, and the paranormal. Careers fit for this placement are in the military, law enforcement, the forensic sciences, the social sciences, risk managers, medicine and surgery, and as paranormal investigators.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Sagittarius: This is a fortunate combination as Sagittarius is Jupiter’s diurnal home. Here, the Sun and Jupiter are also mutual reception by ruler and triplicity, thus mitigating the hard square aspect. These natives are charismatic, youthful, fun-loving, and optimistic. With Jupiter and Venus influential, these natives are lucky. Natives of diurnal birth may suffer from blind optimism and ideals. With both planets in double-bodied signs, there is a predisposition of natives to flakiness and inconsistency. It will be hard for others to pin them down. Natives are also prone to be misinterpreted as they can be tactless, although they may not mean what they say, or rather they mean well but may have been taken out of the context. Those of nocturnal births are highly intelligent, philosophical, and spiritual. Natives are realistic and cautious, but less lucky than their diurnal counterparts.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Capricorn: Jupiter, the Greater Benefic falls in Capricorn and natives experience opportunities and challenges in the domains of communication, education, beliefs, spirituality, ethics, law, and finance. People born under this placement are responsible and resourceful, but also shrewd and cunning as they possess natural business acumen. With Saturn ruling Jupiter, natives have to work harder and smarter for what they want. Unlike the stereotypical laid back and dreamy Pisces, natives are realistic, serious, cautious, sarcastic, and prone to miserliness. For those born during the day, Jupiter, the sect benefic makes the native realistic and economical, however, with Mars as the sect malefic and its exaltation ruler makes natives prone to ruthlessness as they may have less regard for ethics. For nocturnal nativities, natives are secretive, reserved, and prone to depression. Career that are best suited for these natives are in business, economics, politics, law, law enforcement, education, and the military.
- Sun in Pisces with Jupiter in Aquarius: There is a remarkable detachment and secrecy with the Sun averse to Jupiter. It is also noteworthy that in Aquarius, Jupiter is in the Sun’s detriment. Under Saturn’s airy domicile, natives are impartial and less likely to jump into conclusions. These natives are highly intelligent, but they are quirky and have varied and unusual interests. For those of diurnal births, the natives’ possess remarkable intellect. They are outspoken and community-minded. In nocturnal births, natives are philosophical, intuitive and creative. However, these natives are recluse. They may be too dreamy and are unaware or avoidant to the realities of life. Scientists, philosophers, psychologists, educators, counselors, politicians, law and law enforcement are career opportunities best for this placement.
Regardless of one’s Sun sign, this Moon sign adds color and depth to the personality of the native. We associate the Moon and its condition with the native’s mind and emotional well-being. The influence of the Moon will be apparent for nocturnal nativities.
The Moon is as comfortable and performs well in Pisces as it is in its element; the Moon and the sign of Pisces shares the qualities of cold and moist. She also can manage the affairs of her signs of rulership as she aspects by trine her home Cancer, and sextile her exaltation, Taurus. In Pisces, the Moon is in the nocturnal domicile of her home’s exaltation ruler, thus there is a sense of familiarity in the sign. With the Moon in Pisces, the natives need to express freely their feelings. In this double-bodied sign, the Moon craves variety to feel secure. Like those with Moon in Sagittarius, astrologers peg the Moon in Pisces’ inclination to knowledge, wisdom, and spirituality because of its ruler Jupiter. In Pisces, natives seek inspiration and transcendence. However, the Moon’s aspect to Mercury or lack thereof is important in ruling out the psychological makeup of the native.
In Pisces, the Moon is peregrine, but is the participating triplicity ruler of the water signs. Below is a list of the Moon in Pisces—Jupiter combinations.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Pisces: Natives are mentally and emotionally expansive with the Moon conjunct its ruler in Pisces. People with this placement are curious, compassionate, understanding, and intuitive. Natives feel happy and emotionally content when they are genuinely connecting with others. They may also find delight in helping or to be of service. However, natives are at risk of being taken advantage of. For those born during the day, Jupiter and Venus make natives immensely creative and compassionate. Those natives born at night are liable to the extreme moods with the Moon as sect light. They are reticent and studious than their diurnal counterparts. Lessons on personal boundaries are life themes.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Aries: These natives are gutsy, feisty, and competitive. Emotional fulfillment comes when they explore and take risks. These natives learn best by experience. For those born during the day, with Jupiter as the sect benefic and Mars as the sect malefic, natives are impulsiveness, and recklessness. It is noteworthy that the Moon and Jupiter are in contra-antiscia, and from this, natives are liable to blind optimism that can put them in precarious situations. The influence of the Sun as Jupiter’s exaltation ruler and daytime triplicity ruler endows leadership skills and administrative abilities. However, the influence of the Moon contra-antiscia Jupiter can make natives insensitive and pushy. Natives may take things personally and may have a hard time accepting the loss. They are prone to meltdowns. Natives born at night are intuitive, inspirational, highly intelligent, philosophical, and are cautious than their diurnal counterparts.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Taurus: There is a mutual reception by ruler-exaltation between the Moon and Jupiter, thus this placement is fortunate – Jupiter is in the Moon’s exaltation, while the Moon is in Jupiter’s nocturnal domicile. These natives are creative and are naturally confident. Natives become emotionally fulfilled when they are doing what they are passionate about. Luckily, the sextile with mutual reception helps natives in achieving success for the things they seek. With the influence of Venus as the domicile and triplicity ruler of Jupiter, natives of diurnal nativities are likely to be sensual. While for those born at night, Jupiter is in the Moon’s exaltation and triplicity, thus natives strive more for emotional fulfillment. These people pursue what they are really passionate about and can find contentment in simple things as long as they are enduring.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Gemini: The combination endows creativity and persuasiveness. They are also smart, but this placement exacerbates the native’s innate moodiness. Onlookers may see them as elusive, cunning and fickle with Mercury ruling Jupiter. The Moon square Jupiter in detriment predisposes natives to life instabilities. If natives grew up with a lack of firm guidance, natives are prone to dishonesty. Those born during the day, Jupiter as the sect benefic enables the natives to distinguish and identify the conflicting values. Saturn as the triplicity ruler of Jupiter endows natives with rationality and restraint. The individuating heat offers a stabilizing influence to the Moon and Jupiter, thus natives are less liable to extremes in mood and fickleness. For those of nocturnal nativities, the influence of Mercury dominates, and this encourages the duality, thus natives can be fickle and elusive. Saturn as the sect malefic portends that natives may turn a blind eye on one’s own conflicting beliefs.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Cancer: Here, we have once more the Moon and Jupiter as having mutual reception by domicile and exaltation, but also mutual reception by domicile. As natives are naturally helpful, they find emotional fulfillment when they nurture and protect. These folks are emotionally sensitive and they may take things personally. For those born during the day, Jupiter as the exaltation ruler and as the sect benefic makes natives lucky and generous. While for those born at night, the natives are sensitive, needy, and clingy, but they have to be careful of who they trust as they can be gullible and pushed over. Over-all, the placement is fortunate in achieving progress in life.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Leo: Natives born with this placement are expressive, creative, passionate, courageous, and willful. They are generous and are likely to be noble-minded. However, natives can also become dramatic and conceited. Natives become emotionally fulfilled when they successfully express themselves. For those born during the day, with Jupiter as the sect benefic, and the Sun as the triplicity ruler, natives possess talents in leadership and are naturally persuasive. However, they may suffer from blind optimism, and there is a tendency to narcism. People may become appalled by the predisposition to drama and exaggeration. We see the productive influence of this placement, such as strong leadership and courage from natives born at night with Jupiter as the domicile ruler of the Moon and Jupiter gaining triplicity ruler.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Virgo: In Virgo, Jupiter is in detriment and the opposition creates anxiety to the naturally laid back Pisces. They struggle with control and letting go. Natives achieve emotional fulfillment when they can translate their vision into a reality. Jupiter in Mercury’s earthy nocturnal domicile and exaltation makes the Moon quite comfortable, especially for those born at night. Natives are analytical, skeptical, efficient, and organized. For those born during the day, Venus as the exaltation and triplicity ruler of the Moon and with as Jupiter’s triplicity ruler endows artistic talents to the natives. These natives are scrupulous, thus they produce high-quality works. For those born at night, there is a mutual reception between Jupiter and the Moon, as Jupiter is in the Moon’s triplicity and the Moon is in Jupiter’s rulership. The mutual reception lessens the natives’ skepticism, thus natives are more receptive and open to unusual ideas and concepts. However, with the Moon active, natives can be emotionally sensitive and moody.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Libra: With Venus powerful, emotional fulfillment comes when they find love. The antiscia of the Moon and Jupiter suggest natives are idealistic, especially in matters of the heart, but may be blind to its realities. However, they may also struggle in making these ideals into a reality, or perhaps they struggle in accepting life as it is. They are artistic and eloquent. For those born during the day, Jupiter as the sect benefic and Saturn as the exaltation makes natives outgoing and cordial, but rational and emotionally detached. Natives of nocturnal births have Venus powerful as the sect benefic and the Moon’s exaltation ruler, while Mercury as Jupiter’s triplicity ruler. The powerful influence of Venus augurs amorous natives. Mercury’s and Jupiter’s influence manifest as natives being highly creative, but prone to flakiness and need of variety.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Scorpio: Here, we have Jupiter in the Moon’s fall. If there is one word to describe this placement, it is intensity. Jupiter in the Moon’s fall and trine the Moon supports emotional expression, and as a result, these natives can be emotionally expressive. Emotional fulfillment comes when natives figures out a mystery or uncover the truth. For those born during the day, the Sun’s heat stabilizes the innate instability of the Moon, thus natives are less subjected to the whims of emotions. However, Mars as the sect malefic makes natives liable to explosive anger. Natives born at night have a well-developed intuition bordering on psychic, and the interest in the occult is apparent.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Sagittarius: Natives are mentally and emotionally enthusiastic, but restless with the Moon square its ruler in Sagittarius. People with this placement are broad minded, optimistic, and impulsive risk takers. However, natives may skim over important details and this can lead them into troubles. Natives feel happy and emotionally content when they are outside exploring and travelling. They may also find delight in study, learning and teaching. For those born during the day, there is a predeliction to tactlessness and proselytisation. Those natives born at night are focused and inclined to reflection and study than their diurnal counterparts.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Capricorn: Where Jupiter falls is also where the Moon suffers its detriment. Aside from this, we can also see Saturn’s influence as these individuals may suppress emotional expression. Saturn’s rulership over Jupiter endows realism and persistence. However, the Moon sextile Jupiter endows open mindedness. These individuals feel emotionally secure when they hit their goals or when circumstances meet their expectations. Those of diurnal births and with Mars as the exaltation ruler makes natives ambitious, and driven workers. Venus’ triplicity rulership over the Moon and Jupiter suggests the inclination to materialistic achievement. While for natives born at night, there is an acknowledgment emotion and ease of its expression with the Moon as the sect light and triplicity ruler of Jupiter, but with Saturn as the dispositor of Jupiter and as the sect malefic, natives may feel lost and are prone to depression and hopelessness.
- Moon in Pisces with Jupiter in Aquarius: These natives are your visionaries and idealists. Societal issues concern the natives, and they are your natural philanthropists. With the Moon averse to Jupiter, there can be problems in setting realistic expectations. Those born during the day lean on being rational and impersonal, with Saturn exerting its triplicity influence. Natives are in touch and can reconcile their ideals with existing realities. For those born at night, with the Mercury’s influence on Jupiter as the nocturnal triplicity ruler, natives can be intellectual geniuses, but unpredictable. These natives may be philosophical and spiritual. However, natives may turn a blind eye on things that do not fit their belief or vision with Saturn as the sect malefic.
Modern Astrology assigns the Ascendant sign as the facade of the native to the world. However, with Traditional Astrology, the Ascendant sign is your actual zodiac sign and the ruler’s placement will dictate how one looks like and behave.
Pisces is of the water triplicity, thus natives are moody and very much in tune with their emotions. As a mute sign, they are secretive and naturally reticent. However, with it as a mutable and double-bodied sign, we expect natives to be fickle and elusive, but highly adaptable. They are not what they seem. We can consider Pisces Ascendants as the most fortunate with the benefics Jupiter (domicile) and Venus (exaltation) as their rulers.
With the Jupiter as the ruler of the Ascendant, I will detail the placement of Jupiter throughout out the signs and houses. However, we remember that the signs of Mercury and the Moon will add color and depth to the psychological make-up of the native.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Pisces: Using the whole sign houses, Jupiter is in the First House signifying the physical body and defining the character of the person. Its placement also tells about the native’s Tenth Whole-sign house of career and reputation. In Pisces, Jupiter is in its domicile, thus natives may have a robust constitution. Jupiter being powerful in Pisces naturally endows the natives with luck, optimism, agreeable disposition and charisma. As the ruler of the Tenth House, natives are fortunate in career matters and endows an excellent reputation. These natives are self-made, or they may gain through preferment from those in positions of power. Those born during the day are friendly, sociable, generous and optimistic. These natives have a larger-than-life personality. With Jupiter as the domicile ruler and as the sect benefic, natives are charismatic and lucky. Those born at night are highly imaginative and dreamy. They are spiritual or philosophical, but can be naïve.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Aries: Jupiter in the Second Whole-sign House shows that the natives’ likely motivation is the acquisition of wealth. With Mars at the helm, the natives method of wealth acquisition is by the quickest way as possible. These natives grab opportunities as they come, but this can either be an asset or liability. Mars ruling Jupiter makes natives impulsive in financial matters. Natives gain financially on careers associated with Mars such as the military, medicine, and those professions that involve the use of fire with Jupiter ruling the Tenth House. For those born during the day, Jupiter’ as the sect benefic makes fortunate with finances. However, with Mars as the sect malefic, money comes and goes. Natives also possess leadership skills with the Sun as Jupiter’s exaltation and triplicity ruler. Those born at night will have Jupiter in its triplicity and this endows financial astuteness and talents in managing resources.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Taurus: In the domicile of Venus and exaltation of the Moon, financial and emotional security are the concerns. The placement endows the natives with the patience, persistence and willfulness. Jupiter is contrary to its nature, as Taurus is cold and dry; there could be health concerns for the natives. Over-indulgence is also a potential problem. With Jupiter in the Third Whole-sign House, natives may gain from or encounter issues with siblings or relatives. Natives are realistic, straightforward, and dislikes non-sense. Jupiter as the ruler of the Tenth Whole-sign House suggests careers in entrepreneurship and in the financial industry. For those born during the day, natives are less likely to overindulge and can easily incorporate discipline in the lifestyle. With Jupiter as the sect benefic and Venus as the triplicity ruler of Jupiter, natives are highly productive workers and strive for material gains. Those born at night are artistic and hospitable, with Venus as the sect benefic and the Moon as the exaltation plus triplicity ruler of Jupiter. They are also easy going and take life one step at a time, but the inertia and lack of ambition may become a problem. If discipline is lacking, natives may suffer from illnesses brought about by a sedentary lifestyle.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Gemini: Jupiter is under Mercury’s lordship, and natives of this placement are social, talkative, and can have varied interests. They are highly intelligent and are excellent communicators. In Gemini, Jupiter, the planet of truthfulness, faith and spirituality is in detriment, and this makes natives skeptical but open-minded. If there is a lack of direction and guidance early in life, natives are restless and prone to delinquency. Jupiter in the Fourth Whole-sign House and as the ruler of the Tenth House portends natives’ interests and career in the real estate. In Mercury’s abode, Jupiter’s presence suggests that the family may be talkative or highly sociable. Gossips and scandals may have plagued the family. The natives may also belong to a family of intellectuals or skeptics. For those born during the day, Jupiter as the sect benefic and Saturn taking over as the triplicity ruler enhances the analytical skills and decisiveness. Natives are rational and are persuasive communicators. The heat of the day stabilizes the innate restlessness and moodiness of Jupiter. Mercury takes the helm as the domicile and nocturnal triplicity ruler of Jupiter, and this makes natives ingenious, but moody and restless. We can also know natives for their indecisiveness.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Cancer: In Cancer, Jupiter is in its exaltation and being in the domicile of the Moon makes natives protective and nurturing. In the Fifth Whole-sign House, these individuals are romantics and are drawn to children or children may be drawn to the natives. Pisces and Cancer are fertile signs and with Jupiter shows many children. They also have a penchant and the luck for speculation and gambling. With Jupiter as the ruler of the Tenth Whole-sign, the natives may have careers as it pertains to children and speculation. For those born during the day, Jupiter is the sect benefic makes natives lucky in career. With Venus as the exaltation ruler of the Ascendant, Jupiter’s triplicity ruler and he in the house of Venus’ joy, natives have easy access to other people’s money. We see the powerful interest in the romance for those born at night.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Leo: Natives of this placement are charismatic and possess leadership skills with Jupiter in the domicile of the Sun. These folks are noble-minded. With Jupiter, the Greater Benefic in the Sixth Whole-sign House, natives possess the desire and competency to serve. Since Jupiter rules the Tenth Whole-sign House, natives may show an interest in the healing, military, and civil services professions. For those born during the day, with Jupiter as the sect benefic and the Sun as the triplicity ruler, strengthens the leadership skills. However, these natives can be authoritative and bossy. The placement endows protection from illnesses. While for those born at night, Jupiter gains triplicity rulership and this makes natives helpful, intuitive, spiritual, and reflective. They have a deep understanding of the human psyche and this also what makes them effective leaders.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Virgo: Mercury’s influence and with Jupiter in the Seventh Whole-sign House endows excellent communication skills, thus they excel in public relations and mediators. With Jupiter as the ruler of the Tenth Whole-sign House, natives may encounter challenges in career and reputation with Jupiter is in detriment. The placement requires natives to do the hard work to achieve success. If natives cut corners, the placement augurs suffering from public disgrace. Jupiter in detriment also makes the natives immensely realistic, skeptical, and hypercritical, but can also be blind to their own short-comings. In the earthy Virgo, Jupiter is contrary to its nature, thus natives may suffer from health problems. For those born during the day, Jupiter as the sect benefic and Venus as the triplicity brings mixed fortunes in marriage and partnerships. Natives are likely to fall hard when in love. Depending on how strong Mercury is in the natal chart, it is the partner that controls the dynamics. Those of nocturnal nativities can be anxious and hypochondriacs with Mercury’s powerful influence as the nocturnal and exaltation ruler and the Moon as the triplicity ruler.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Libra: Venus’ influence becomes powerful and apparent. These natives are discrete, mysterious, and magnetic. In Saturn’s exaltation, natives are impersonal and perhaps rational. With Jupiter in the Eighth Whole-sign house, these individuals have a strong interest in economics, banking, finance, investment and the occult, and one of these may be the native’s career of choice with Jupiter as the ruler of the Tenth Whole-sign House. Although in a precarious house, natives have a robust constitution with Jupiter, a warm and moist planet in a warm and moist sign. Jupiter is the sect benefic and Saturn takes the helm from Venus as both the exaltation and triplicity ruler for those of diurnal nativities. From these, natives are social, fun-loving, yet impersonal and impartial. These natives are fortunate in getting help, especially in finances. Gains from inheritance and wills are likely. Natives born at night have Venus more powerful as the domicile ruler and the sect benefic. The natives are romantic. However, they may be prone to obsession. They may have a strong interest in the occult.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Scorpio: In Scorpio, Jupiter is in the Ninth Whole-sign from the Ascendant and this augurs concerns regarding higher education, spirituality, and foreign travels. There is more to these people than what you see on the surface. Jupiter in the Ninth Whole-sign House makes eager learners, explorers, and travellers. These people are quiet, secretive and intense, but also brave, straightforward and spiritual. Like those with Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in the Eighth House, natives are interested in occult. With Jupiter as the ruler of the Tenth Whole-sign House, the natives may choose as it pertains to research, law enforcement, the sciences, and medicine. Those born during the day have Jupiter as the sect benefic and Mars as the sect malefic, thus we can characterize these people as the “warrior monks”. Natives are likely to placid and spiritual, but they are impulsive and prone to outbursts should someone cross the line. They are those that courageously bring to light things that are repulsive yet enlightening and brings the trauma to a closure. Those born at night have Mars as the nocturnal domicile and triplicity ruler, and this makes natives adventurous, but calm and shrewd. The interest in occult and spirituality is apparent. However, these natives can also be moody and unpredictable.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Sagittarius: In Sagittarius, Jupiter is in its domicile, thus natives may have a robust constitution. Jupiter being powerful in Sagittarius naturally endows the natives with luck and optimistic disposition. Natives are fortunate in career advancement. There is a maximization of the Jupiterian luck for those born during the day. However, natives have to cultivate discretion as they can be too straightforward and irritable. They possess natural leadership and administrative skills. Jupiter as the triplicity and domicile ruler makes those born at night are highly intelligent, philosophical, and less liable to silly errors and temper problems.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Capricorn: With Jupiter in the Eleventh Whole-sign house, natives are likely to have a wide circle of friends and acquaintances. These natives are expert networkers and do so for practical reasons. Jupiter suffering its fall and in Saturn’s domicile suggests natives may suffer from health problems and ill-repute. However, Jupiter rejoices in the Eleventh House, thus there may be a mitigation to this affliction. Jupiter’s rulership over the Tenth Whole-sign House suggests of talents and career in money management. For those born during the day, Jupiter’s influence as the sect benefic makes the natives productive and with Saturn assisting confers resourcefulness and discipline with the finances. Those born at night have Saturn as the sect malefic, thus natives may be prone to depression and financial loss.
- Pisces Ascendant with Jupiter in Aquarius: Jupiter in the Twelfth Whole-sign House endows natives with rich inner life. These natives are quiet and reflective, but are highly intelligent and possess a powerful imagination. They love solitude. Since Jupiter also rules the career, natives possess talents in the academe and research. Natives are fortunate in careers in the healing and spirituality. For those born during the day, Jupiter as the sect benefic and Saturn as the domicile and triplicity ruler strengthens the analytical faculties of the natives. While for those born at night, the influence of Mercury confers natives with ingenuity, perceptiveness and persuasiveness.